viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Learning activity 3

Evidence: My best friends


The first is my friend Heracilio, he´s 43 years old, He´s a publicist. 
He lives in Bogota, near to my house, he´s my neighbourhood too.
He’s a Little tall and a litlle fat. He has got black eyes. He has got black, straight, short and gray hair.
We like drink beer jejjejejejjeje and sing our clasic songs.
He’s good friend because he’s comprehensible, funny  and very kind.





And, the second, is my friend Marcela. She´s 17 years old. She lives in Villa de Los Alpes, a Little far to my house. She´s student of Market Management too, she's my classmate.
She's tall and thin. She has got black eyes. She has got black, curly and middle long hair.
We like speak about interesting topics.
She's a kind, friendly and dedicated person; However she's a little serious.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario